Have you been feeling cold air coming in through your windows? If so, it is certainly time to replace those windows. Some people may not want to replace a homeowner’s windows during the winter. However, there are plenty of misconceptions and myths about installing or replacing windows during the winter.
Many people think this is a bad thing, and they will prefer to have their replacement windows put in when the weather is warm. During the winter, many homeowners think that there will be too much cold air entering the house if they have their windows replaced.
There are some good reasons for you to have your windows replaced in the winter, and here are a couple of those reasons:
- When you choose to have your windows replaced in the winter, you will see a quick reduction on your energy bill. You will also have a warm home when you definitely need it the most.
- With our Winter Installation System we perform pre-installation set-ups and checks to ensure the installation is done without rushing.
- We close off every room that has a window to be replaced so your home comfort isn’t compromised.
- Your floors are protected and we move everything that can be damaged out of the way.
- As each window is replaced, crew members are inside and outside so the new window is in place in less than 5 minutes.
You should not let the cold weather stop you from calling someone to replace your windows. As long as the safety guidelines are followed, you will have nothing to worry about. Contact us today if you want to have your windows replaced during the winter.