- Entry-Level Marketing Representative
- Event Specialist Supervisor
- Sales Representative
- Window Installer
- High School Internship
For more openings, please check out our job listings on Indeed.com
Renewal by Andersen Windows & Doors
Are you ready to get serious about your career and your financial income? Maybe you want a great job but don't have the diploma or degree. Here's your chance. You don't even need experience!
Renewal by Andersen, the largest window company in the United States, is currently looking to immediately interview and hire a few more highly motivated individuals to join our successful canvassing program in the Proximity Marketing Department. Being the largest producing window and patio door replacement company, Renewal by Andersen has offices all across the country. We are currently looking for potential candidates in Indiana, Michigan and Ohio.
If you enjoy being outside, talking with people, and have a strong work ethic, then this is the job for you! Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated and driven individual with prior sales or marketing experience, who sees the growth potential by working for such a strong and nationally recognized company.
- Hourly wage – up to $10 per hour
- Highly competitive commission structure
- Full and Part time positions available
- Insurance available
- Paid professional training and support
- Weekly paycheck and Bi-weekly bonuses
- Opportunity for advancement
- Multiple sales positions available within the company
- Reliable transportation to and from office
- Sales experience preferred but not required
- Positive mindset and team player
- Willingness to study, learn and incorporate a successful sales process
These positions fill up fairly quickly, so don’t wait. Start walking the path to your new career with Renewal by Andersen tomorrow!
Renewal by Andersen is the exclusive start-to-finish window and patio door replacement division of Andersen Corporation – the most recognized window brand in the United States. We are expanding our successful event team in Indiana, Michigan and Ohio, and are seeking a highly motivated Event Specialist to help fuel our continuous growth. Our process places the event representatives in our display booths at various trade shows, street fairs, businesses, festivals, occasional sporting events, county fairs, kiosks, and home shows in and around Indiana. Our event staff will be responsible for attendance at all shows, setup & breakdown of all shows, as well as data entry are also required. All of our event staff will be speaking with potential customers and creating a want, need, and desire for our products by generating names and numbers. Our products are completely custom-made, energy-efficient and professionally installed windows and patio doors. They are simply the best in the industry!
Qualifications and Requirements are as follows:
- Must be available nights and weekends
- Must have valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Must enjoy interacting with the public
- Must have a strong willingness to learn new processes and information
- You need to be outgoing, energetic and a self-starter
- Must be well organized, personable, and motivated.
Renewal by Andersen offers a wide range of benefits to our employees:
- Paid Training & Professional Support
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Lucrative Bonuses
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Travel & Food Reimbursement
This position is Part Time, but potentially Full Time, for the right candidate. If you are a talented professional with a demonstrated track record of success or someone eager to learn and start a new and exciting job with management experience, we’re interested in speaking with you. We are a very high-energy, success-oriented team!
Renewal by Andersen is looking for top sales professionals to add to our highly successful sales force in Indiana, Michigan and Ohio. We are a leader in the window and patio door industry and we are looking for the best to join our organization!
Our sales force is made up of top performers that are highly compensated and are currently earning anywhere from $80,000 to over $200,000 selling the most recognized brand in the market.
The position includes 4 weeks of paid training, 100% commission after first 4 weeks.
Sales Methodology is geared towards earning the customer’s business on our first visit.
All sales tools and samples are provided.
There is no Cold Calling required.
All appointments are pre-qualified by our Call Center with a 90% demo rate. This is the best in the business!
401K and health benefits available
A successful Sales Consultant will possess:
- 2+ years in-home or outside sales experience.
- A proven track record of closing sales.
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations.
- Schedule availability to run homeowner appointments on many evenings and weekends.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivation and results orientation.
- Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently.
- College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Proficiency with a laptop, iPad, Microsoft Excel, and Outlook.
- Must come to training with an iPad, laptop, and Excel.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $90,000.00 /year
Ready to join our team?
Want to be part of the fastest growing window company in the Midwest? We are looking for talented individuals to join our team that can install Windows and Patio Doors as full time employees!
We do the selling, so there are no lost jobs for you. We collect payment from the customer so you spend less time on billing and collection issues. We have devoted managers to assist you in a smooth project completion.
- Salary: $22.00 to $25.00/hour
- Health, Dental and various other voluntary benefits
- Competitive vacation policy.
- Year round work
- We provide all of the materials to complete the installation at NO COST TO YOU.
- We pay our installers WEEKLY.
- A clean background is required.
- $11/Hr plus bonus
- Flexible hours
- College loan reimbursement
This internship opportunity will train you to work in a professional atmosphere!
Renewal by Andersen is excited to introduce a fantastic opportunity for high school seniors looking for employment opportunities during the last half of their senior year. We are looking to mentor students in a professional atmosphere that are looking to attend a community college upon graduation or interested in fulltime employment upon graduation.
- We have six intern opportunities as Inside Sales Consultants starting in December we are looking to fill with high schools in the community.
- We would like students that possess the following:
- Ability to Articulate
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Focused and willing to learn
- Ability to be professional
- Ability to be on time and present for scheduled shift
- Desire to grow and learn
- Reliable transportation
- 18 + years of age
How will students benefit?
- Paid in depth training program
- On the job coaching and on-going training
- Opportunity to work in a professional atmosphere
- Tuition reimbursement for college bound students
- Opportunity upon graduation for additional hours or fulltime hours
- Hourly rate of $11 plus bonus, upon graduation $12 plus bonus with additional growth opportunities as well as income.
We will conduct interviews at our office located at 801 Congressional Blvd Ste 500, Carmel, IN from December 4th-8th between 4:00pm -7:00pm.
Come with a resume in hand and dressed in casual business attire.
Candidates that are selected will begin training:
Date: December 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st.
Time: 10:00 am-5:00 pm
For more openings, please check out our job listings on Indeed.com